Al-Mg Alloy wire
- Made by melting aluminum ingot, magnesium ingot and other metal raw materials, which will get through several times drawing processes and high-temperature annealing process
- There will be no metamorphosing during the heat treatment or mechanical workout.
- Producible scope: Diameter is from 0.10mm to 3.00mm.
- Product Features: Bright color and excellent electrical conductivity can bear being bended, good tensile strength and elongation, light density and so on.
- Main Application: Flexible coaxial cable, a variety of audio and video cable, vehicle signal cable, network cable, data transmission cables and so on. Al-Mg alloy wire 5154 can be used in the above cable: Cable conductor, braiding and shielding, the single wire conductor and other conductors. Applicable to a variety of electronic components, lead wire such as capacitors, resistors and so on.
- HS Code: 7605290000
Aluminium alloy wires are widely used in
- Electrical & telecommunication cable.
- Flexible cables.
- Coaxial cables
- Wires used electrical appliances.
- Aluminum pads (example : metal sponges for cleaning bristles)
- Anodic Treatment (example : for fixing profiles)
- Water- bottle carrier/ parcel grids for bicycle.
- Ornamental chains for costume jewellery.
- Mosquito nets.
- Metal network : nets , mesh , filters and other products.
- Cold presswork sector including : rivets , solid , no-through , semi bored , semi rounded , flat headed (example) for jeans , for blocking saucepan handles , for automobile industry and household appliances rivets – screw and nails (for nailing frames , verandas , roof coverings)
- Zips - trouser zips
- Darning needles
- Foodstuff clips , metal staples (example for sausage type foods , tea bags)
- Lightning conductors
- Clips , staples for staplers , paper clips
- Clothes peges , Aluminum clothes hangers , usually used by dry cleaners
- Refrigerator grilles
- Drying racks
- >Metal coating
- Pipe hose for sanitary fittings
- Pipe hose for low pressure drinking water , for low pressure oil , air and petrol , anti-vibration tubes
- Steel deoxidizer in the continue casting process
- TV Aerials
- Wire cloth
- Coaxial drop wire for braided shield.
- Telecommunication cable.
- Insect screening.
- Aluminum wire knitted flexible hoses.
From our wide range of products, we are offering an optimum quality array of Fencing Wire. These fencing wires are known for its durability and corrosion resistance. The offered fencing wires are manufactured utilizing fine quality material in accordance with set standards. We offer the entire range of fencing wires in varied specifications. Customers can avail these fencing wires from us at nominal prices.
- Sturdy construction
- Compact design
- Size: 0.90 mm to 6 mm
- Coating: 50 gsm to 300 gsm
The alloy wire are made of the 4043 aluminium alloys. This alloys is having five percent of the silicon and has good resistance properties. This can use as the filler material in a rod or in a wire. It is good for the welding process for MIG & TIG. This is especially recommended for the welding and chasing alloy. It is having a thick density and good tensile strength.
4043 will typically provide a higher rating for weldability and provide slightly lower crack sensitivity. 4043 will generally tend to produce welds with improved cosmetic appearance, smoother surfaces, less spatter and less smut. For this reason, it is sometimes more appealing to the welder.
Chemical Composition Limits
|Alloy 4043||Bal||4.5-6.0||0.60 max||0.30 max||0.15 max||0.10 max||0.15 max||0.20 max||0.05 max each||0.15 max total|
Aluminium / Aluminium Alloys have strong corrosion resistance. These alloys are sensitive to high temperature ranging between 200 and 250°C (392 and 482°F), and tend to lose some of their strength. However, the strength of aluminium / aluminium alloys can be enhanced at subzero, making them ideal low – temperature alloys. The aluminium / aluminium 5154 alloy is a wrought alloy. The following datasheet will more details about the aluminium / aluminium 5154 alloy.
Bright color and excellent electrical conductivity can bear being blended, good tenstile strength, light density and so on.
The following table shows the chemical composition of the Aluminium / Aluminium 5154 alloys:-
The physical Properties of the aluminium / aluminum 5154 are outlined in the following table:-
|Density||2.66 g / cm3||0.3489 lb/in3|
The mechanical properties of the aluminium / aluminum 5154 alloy are tabulated below:-PROPERTIES PROPERTIES CONDITIONS T (°C)
|PROPERTIES||PROPERTIES||CONDITIONS T (°C)|
|Density (×1000 kg/m3)||2.66||25|
|Elastic Modulus (GPa)||70-80||25|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||240|
|Yield Strength (Mpa)||115||25|
|Reduction in Area (%)|
|Shear Strength (MPa)||150||25|
|Fatigue Strength (MPa)||115||25|
The thermal properties of the aluminium / aluminum 5154 alloy are tabulated below:-
|Thermal conductivity (@25ºC/77ºF)||127 W/mK||881 BTU in/hr.ft².°F|
|Thermal expansion (@20-100ºC/68-212ºF)||23.9 x 10-6/ºC||75x 10-6/ºF|
Types of Finishes
- Lustrous Finish – This type of Finish is usually used for cold heading process which provides the smooth & uniform metal flow. It will provide enhanced & shiny
- Bright Finish – This type of finish is absolutely clean & chrome like finish improving appearance of the Aluminium Wire.
- Anodizing Finish – This type of finish is clear or colored finish & improves resistanceto corrosion. This finish not only provides protection to the surface but also addsstrength to the part.
The aluminium / aluminum 5154 alloy is widely used in the manufacture of Welded Structures, Storage Tanks, Aluminium Pads, Electrical & Telecommunication Cables, Flexible Cables, Coaxial Cables and Pressure Vessels. It is also used in salt water service, Insect Screening, Shielding Wire For Co- Axial Cable & various round wire products, Metal Network – nets, mesh, filter etc.